Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wall Stencils

One of the most exciting things about remodeling the little yellow house is that I get to pick out things like paint colors, cabinets, countertops, carpet, etc. Sooo fun!!!

It's a bit overwhelming, with a world of possibilities. I won't be starting completely from scratch. E and I lived in a 2-bedroom apartment for a little over a year, so we have some furniture. But in the meantime, I'm pulling images that I see from the internet for inspiration!



















(via flickr)

I love the stenciling on this wall! Right now I'm leaning towards something international / layered in my bedroom, with lots of pattern and color. I wouldn't do a whole room, but I think stenciling on one wall would provide a little something lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment