Thursday, January 21, 2010

Raw Materials

These are some of the earliest pictures I have of the house, on my first visit actually looking inside. September 2009


This is the outside of the house! That's the current front door, but we plan to move it. There's also an entrance from the porch.















I'm standing where the front door is, and E is modeling the placement of where the front door will be.




















This is the living room! (Note the fake rock wall. I wanted to keep, but E wouldn't let me.)
















Teeny tiny kitchen. There's a back door, a window, and a 3-foot or so alcove to the right. Alas, we didn't keep the whitewashed brick, either.














Bathroom. I love how the laminate on the walls matches the laminate on the floors. (It doesn't.)




















Bedroom #1
Note the door. Straight out the back in case of emergencies!















Bedroom #2















Bedroom #2.5 (0nly accessible through bedroom #2)



















Basement. Nothing much to see here.














Despite the shabby conditions of the house, the yard is big and beautiful! This is the view from the front porch. If you walk straight across the road and through that field, you'll get to my parents' house!














By the way, total exterior door count: 4
What the WHAT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment